VS72 series Power Tool Trigger Switch
Electrical rating: DC 25A 24V/36V
Rated battery voltage: 7.2~36V
Characteristics: VS72 series are a high current, high voltage variable speed switches for professional cordless tools application. This version is controlled from anode, stepless potentiometer inside, and 4pin connector. suits for the power tools which the speed control function was integrated on protection board, including brushed motor or brushless motor..
1. On-Off function, controlled from anode, stepless potentiometer inside, 4pin connector output;
2. Running direction reverse function, and lock-off in middle position of reversing lever;
3. Motor short circuit brake contact;
4. With or without diode option;
5. Hard trigger or covered with soft rubber, and all kinds of trigger colors and types for your choice;
6. Pass UL, CUL safety certificates;
7. Pass 1E5 cycles mechanical and electrical test;
8. Additional Input/Output wires, signal wire, battery clamp or LED indicating light for your choice.
Application: Cordless power tools which speed control function was integrated on protection board, drills, impact drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, hammer drills, impact drivers, screw drivers etc.